CAM Articles from Complementary therapies in medicine
Pages: 1 2 . 7 8
- Understanding rationales for acupuncture treated individuals' beliefs in acupuncture effects, to be able to maximize therapeutic results: A qualitative analysis.
Anna Enblom; Kristina Lagerstedt
Complement Ther Med. 2018; 39(0): 101-108.
- Horticultural therapy program for middle-aged women's depression, anxiety, and self-identify.
Kyung-Hee Kim; Sin-Ae Park
Complement Ther Med. 2018; 39(0): 154-159.
- Garlic clove applied as vaginal suppository - A case report.
Maja Bekut; Snežana Brkić; Nebojša Kladar; Neda Gavarić; Biljana Božin
Complement Ther Med. 2018; 39(0): 97-100.
- Reduced stress and improved physical functional ability in elderly with mental health problems following a horticultural therapy program.
Ah-Reum Han; Sin-Ae Park; Byung-Eun Ahn
Complement Ther Med. 2018; 38(0): 19-23.
- Shiatsu as an adjuvant therapy for depression in patients with Alzheimer's disease: A pilot study.
Giuseppe Lanza; Stella Silvia Centonze; Gera Destro; Veronica Vella; Maria Bellomo; Manuela Pennisi; Rita Bella; Domenico Ciavardelli
Complement Ther Med. 2018; 38(0): 74-78.
- Complementary and integrative medicine attitudes and perceived knowledge in a large pediatric residency program.
Kamilah A Ziodeen; Sanghamitra M Misra
Complement Ther Med. 2018; 37(0): 133-135.
- Complementary and alternative medicine for rheumatic diseases: A systematic review of randomized controlled trials.
Jie Kie Phang; Yu Heng Kwan; Hendra Goh; Victoria Ie Ching Tan; Julian Thumboo; Truls Østbye; Warren Fong
Complement Ther Med. 2018; 37(0): 143-157.
- Complementary and alternative medicine utilisation for the management of acute respiratory tract infection in children: A systematic review.
S Lucas; M Leach; S Kumar
Complement Ther Med. 2018; 37(0): 158-166.
- Developing evaluation scales for horticultural therapy.
Eun-Ae Im; Sin-Ae Park; Ki-Cheol Son
Complement Ther Med. 2018; 37(0): 29-36.
- Rationale for routine collection of patient reported outcomes during integrative medicine consultation visits.
J A Dusek; M JaKa; S Wallerius; S Fairchild; D Victorson; R L Rivard; A Betzner
Complement Ther Med. 2018; 37(0): 43-49.
- Movement and manual therapy for adults with arthritis: 2012 National Health Interview Survey.
Elise Pure; Lauren Terhorst; Nancy Baker
Complement Ther Med. 2018; 37(0): 96-102.
- Use of complementary and alternative medicine in patients with multiple sclerosis in Germany.
Mario Gotta; Christoph A Mayer; Jutta Huebner
Complement Ther Med. 2018; 36(0): 113-117.
- Assessment of the psychopathological effects of a horticultural therapy program in patients with schizophrenia.
Yun-Ah Oh; Sin-Ae Park; Byung-Eun Ahn
Complement Ther Med. 2018; 36(0): 54-58.
- Chinese herbal medicine Dengzhan Shengmai capsule as adjunctive treatment for ischemic stroke: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials.
Xiao-Ying Yang; Li-Qiong Wang; Jin-Gen Li; Ning Liang; Ying Wang; Jian-Ping Liu
Complement Ther Med. 2018; 36(0): 82-89.
- Complementary and alternative medicine use among elderly patients living with chronic diseases in a teaching hospital in Ethiopia.
Asnakew Achaw Ayele; Henok Getachew Tegegn; Kaleab Taye Haile; Sewunet Admasu Belachew; Amanual Getnet Mersha; Daniel Asfaw Erku
Complement Ther Med. 2017; 35(0): 115-119.
- Survey of complementary and alternative medicine in pediatric inpatient settings.
Complement Ther Med. 2017; 35(0): 20-24.
- Does nurses' role, health or symptoms influence their personal use of ingestible complementary and alternative medicines?
Sofia Dimitrelis; Lin Perry; Robyn Gallagher; Christine Duffield; David Sibbritt; Rachel Nicholls; Xiaoyue Xu
Complement Ther Med. 2017; 35(0): 39-46.
- Parent disclosure of complementary health approaches used for children with autism spectrum disorder: Barriers and facilitators.
Olivia Lindly; Sheryl Thorburn; Karen Heisler; Nuri Reyes; Katharine Zuckerman
Complement Ther Med. 2017; 35(0): 47-52.
- Complementary and alternative therapies in dentistry and characteristics of dentists who recommend them.
Beatrice Baatsch; Stefan Zimmer; Daniela Rodrigues Recchia; Arndt Büssing
Complement Ther Med. 2017; 35(0): 64-69.
- Complementary and alternative medicine self-care strategies for nausea in patients undergoing abdominal or pelvic irradiation for cancer: A longitudinal observational study of implementation in routine care.
Anna Enblom; Gunnar Steineck; Sussanne Börjeson
Complement Ther Med. 2017; 34(0): 141-148.
- Emesis in patients receiving acupuncture, sham acupuncture or standard care during chemo-radiation: A randomized controlled study.
Ylva Widgren; Anna Enblom
Complement Ther Med. 2017; 34(0): 16-25.
- Transcendental meditation for lowering blood pressure: An overview of systematic reviews and meta-analyses.
Soo Liang Ooi; Melisa Giovino; Sok Cheon Pak
Complement Ther Med. 2017; 34(0): 26-34.
- Chinese herbal medicine Dengzhan Xixin injection for acute ischemic stroke: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials.
Jin-Gen Li; Li-Qiong Wang; Xiao-Ying Yang; Zhuo Chen; Lily Y W Lai; Hao Xu; Jian-Ping Liu
Complement Ther Med. 2017; 34(0): 74-85.
- Evaluation of complementary-alternative medicine (CAM) questionnaire development for Indonesian clinical psychologists: A pilot study.
Andrian Liem; Peter A Newcombe; Annie Pohlman
Complement Ther Med. 2017; 33(0): 14-19.
- Investigation of dietary supplements prevalence as complementary therapy: Comparison between hospitalized psoriasis patients and non-psoriasis patients, correlation with disease severity and quality of life.
Hadis Yousefzadeh; Mahmoud Mahmoudi; Mahnaz Banihashemi; Maryam Rastin; Farahzad Jabbari Azad
Complement Ther Med. 2017; 33(0): 65-71.
- "I just googled and read everything": Exploring breast cancer survivors' use of the internet to find information on complementary medicine.
Michelle M Holmes; Felicity L Bishop; Lynn Calman
Complement Ther Med. 2017; 33(0): 78-84.
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW